Region MnWARN 5 meeting to be held
April 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
A Region 5 MnWARN Meeting will be held on April 24, 2013 at the Marshall Municipal Utilities Office, 113 South 4th St, Marshall, MN from 9:00a.m. until 11:30a.m.
There is NO charge for this event.
1. What is MNWARN? (Minnesota Water / Wastewater Agency Response Network)
2. Why you should be a member? Be part of an organization developed to support the water/wastewater system when a disaster strikes.
3. What is considered a MNWARN event?
4. How do you initiate a MNWARN event?
5. Past MNWARN events from northern and southern MN.
6. Advice on how to convince your council to become a member - it is the right thing to do!
7. After you become a member, learn how to go online and put your resource information in, and if you are member how to update your info.
All MnWARN members and Non-Members are encouraged to attend. If you know a neighboring community that could benefit from MnWARN, please invite them to this meeting.
RSVP attendance to Region 5 Director Brent Powers at: firstname.lastname@example.org